Hi, I’m excited to share a recent accent reduction English podcast that I did with Lindsay from the American English Language school- All Ears English!
The English podcast was great fun, and we went through some great accent reduction tips and pronunciation don’ts:-
- How to speak clearly more quickly
- How to make your new clear speech more automatic in everyday situations by using micro tasking
- How to organise your practise for better results
- How to hear the melody of English, and at what stage to practise it so you make better connections with people
- How you need to move your mouth for English
We also talked about some of the differences between the American and Australian accents:-
- the /r/ factor – er, or, ar, ire etc
- different resonance
- different syllable stress
Have a listen and enjoy!
3 Important Accent Reduction Tips- English PODCAST
Best wishes, Esther
Choose:- I want to speak more clearly in a…