Speak More Clearly is the leader in English pronunciation
training helping over 40,000 people from 32 countries
change their accent and speak like a native
- Speak with correct English pronunciation
- Be understood every time you speak
- Communicate confidently with anyone
- Change, neutralise, or reduce your accent
- Gain a British, American or Australian accent
- No more fear of speaking on the phone
- Get a better job or a promotion
Which Accent Do You Want To Learn?
Choose Your Desired Accent Below…
Speak More Clearly Is The Leader In English
Accent Training With 30 Years Experience
Speak More Clearly is a leading training company with more than 40,000 students from over 32 countries. Esther Bruhl is the CEO and has more than 30 years experience working as a speech and language therapist helping people to improve English pronunciation and reduce their accent.
40,000 Students In 32 Countries
We’ve helped thousands of people from all over the world change their pronunciation and be easily understood by everyone, in any situation.
Designed By Speech Therapist
Our courses have been designed by Esther Bruhl, a leading speech therapist with over 30 years experience in helping thousands of people improve their accent in English.
Easy Lessons With Native Speakers
Our courses use native English speakers and everyday language to naturally and quickly improve your English pronunciation and accent.
Scientific Learning Method
Our courses use the Auditory Immersion Technique which changes your neurology to speed up the process of getting a new accent. This technique helps form stronger connections in the speech and language centres of the brain for your new, clear pronunciation.
Why You Need Our Online Course
Learn From Anywhere, Anytime
Our training can be accessed on your mobile, iPad,
laptop or desktop computer any time of the day or night.
15 Minutes A Day
Fast and easy lessons designed to improve your
English pronunciation and accent in just 15 minutes per day.
Instant Online Access –
Audio & Video Lessons
Get online access to 100+ lessons
including video and audio training lessons.
7 Day Free Trial
You can test-drive the online course
risk-free for 7 days with our free trial
and our 14 day money back guarantee.
Join 40,000 Students From 32 Countries
Our students are from all over the world and from different age groups (from 20 to 55
years old). They are teachers, students, professionals and parents who have improved
their English accent and speech fluency thanks to our proven training courses.
These are all real clients who have improved their pronunciation by using our Accent Training Courses
I felt frustrated because I couldn’t say the words properly because of my (Asian) accent. That’s when I decided to buy. I gained more confidence in speaking. I would recommend this to all migrants. – Clarissa (Philippines/Australia)
~ Mona (UAE/Arabic)
Did you know?
40,000+ subscribers already get free pronunciation and accent tips, tricks
and exclusive offers.
Say Goodbye To Communication Problems Forever
Are you a non-native English speaker who wants to speak English clearly and to change or reduce your existing accent?
- Sick of being asked to repeat yourself?
- Worried about your accent?
- Tired of people not understanding you?
- Too embarrassed to speak sometimes?
- Are you shy in social situations?
- Afraid of losing your job?
- Frustrated when people don’t understand you?
You can start speaking perfectly in English and sound like a native English speaker with our proven, step-by-step online training courses.
Improve Your English Pronunciation
And Speak With A New Accent
In just 15 minutes a day, our training courses will help you to..
- Speak with correct pronunciation
- Take the fear out of speaking on the phone
- Change, neutralize or reduce your accent to be clearly understood
- Communicate more clearly with your co-workers and get ahead at work
- Understand other English speakers better when they speak
- Use correct stress and intonation for fluent speech
- Understand and use elision for flowing, fluid sentences
- Speak with confidence so you don’t pause or freeze when speaking English