OFFER ENDS IN:
You Speak English well but have these concerns:
- You speak English, but need more practise material for fluency
- You need to practise getting the right stress and rhythm in English to be clearer
- You want to practise conversational skills to sound more natural
- You need to practise with more advanced material to improve your English clarity for work presentations
- You want to completely acquire a British accent for everyday use or for acting
- You want an easy to use online course that can help you speak British English fluently
Then, British Conversations is for you!
Mastery and Confidence in Conversational Speech in English
Gain mastery and confidence in your ability to speak fluently about a wide variety of life situations in English. Get extra practise speaking more clearly. The British Conversations course has audio lessons with British speakers having real, unscripted conversations to learn the natural stress patterns of British English. You will also learn new vocabulary and sentences to improve your everyday conversational skills socially and at work.
Areas covered in this online course include:
- personal experiences
- leisure activities
- films and more
You will also learn British idioms and common phrases used in British English.
OFFER ENDS IN:
Your Online Course Includes:
- Over 1 hour of audio lessons. Each audio lesson has conversations with native British speakers that you can listen to and copy.
- Downloadable PDF’s with transcripts of the conversations for learning British pronunciation and breaking down the words and sentences.
- Everything you need to immediately learn a British accent, speak English more clearly and gain conversation skills.
Speak like a local – use British idioms and phrases
You can listen to, and write down the idioms and common British phrases that are used in these conversations and then practise them also.
Some examples are:
- That was pretty tricky’ when you want to say something was difficult to do or organise.
- ‘half an hour window’ – meaning they only allow half an hour for you to do what you need to do.
- ‘as luck would have it’ – it was lucky that…
- ‘muck around’ – play around and have fun
- ‘rein my neck in’- to change what one is saying or doing so it doesn’t irritate or offend anyone
Be Clearer – Master English Stress Patterns and Melody
Are you struggling with where to put the stress in English words, especially the longer words?
Melody and correct stress patterns are very important elements for you to be clearer in English. Just listening to British Conversations at least 15 minutes a day will make a difference.
As you listen and repeat your ear will attune to the correct English pattern. Your brain’s neurology will begin to remember how to produce the melody of English better making it easier for you to copy when you speak.
This course has 13 lessons – over 1 hour of practise material with real British speakers having unscripted conversations. This will allow you to pick up the real, natural stress patterns, colloquialisms and intonation of British English. Once you’ve mastered this you can sound natural and effortless when you speak. You will be able to speak confidently with flowing English, even in spontaneous conversations.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I understand that you guarantee my total satisfaction with this material and I will be totally impressed by the quality and authenticity. If I am not completely convinced, within 30 days I may ask for and will receive a complete 100% refund of all fees paid.
OFFER ENDS IN: